Friday, September 25, 2015

Active Wear

What's trending today!

So, the topic I saw all over today and even on The Talk, Active wear. Where is it OK to wear it and do some women over wear it? Lol I love that it was talked about today, as it is my first day ever wearing compression yoga capri. I have never felt comfortable in anything tight around my bum, but I broke down and bought a pair just to see if I would like them. After my walk this morning, I ran to the store in them. I guess here in Iowa it's not a big deal what people wear to the store so I have to say that it doesn't bother me that other people do it, it's myself that I'm always worried looks a fool!

                                                            


UPDATED:

I am still into trying to find fun active wear that I feel comfortable in. I am very self conscious about the way I look. There is Fabletics but I think the patterns are to busy and I just can't pay that much for clothes I'm just going to get all stinky.

I have found that Target and Marshals is a good place to find discounted active wear. I usually stick with all black, but I did break out of the comfort zone and found a bright pink pair of shorts.

Whatever you feel comfortable in is good as long as you are being active for a healthy life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.