Thursday, September 10, 2015

Busted!

Well I caved! I have had an emotional day with so much going on that I couldn't take it and ate a bag of candy corn M&M's. 
Since reading The Happiness Project I have decided that eating this way for 30 whole days is not bringing me joy so I am going to reward myself with one day a week to eat and drink what ever I'm craving and the rest of the week I'll be compliant.
So now my dilemma is do I keep doing the blog? I started it to share my Whole30 experience but since now technically it won't be a Whole30, do I continue??
I recommend that everyone, even those that are happy read The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin.  http://gretchenrubin.com/
It has also helped with another heavy decision I have had to make. It's going to take a little longer to follow through with this decision but I will and hopefully it will bring me the joy I want.
I guess I'll end this for now and sleep on wither to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.