Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Happiness Project Resolutions

Looky here! It's the last day of September. I'm sitting here binge watching Hart of Dixie. I can't stop watching it. It has a cute story line. I have lots to do tomorrow for my resolutions in October

HOBBY
I'm going to try a new hobby. I am going to make jewelry. I have always wondered how hard it would be and if it was something I could do. I see really cute stuff on Pinterest so I am going to see if I can do it.

GENEALOGY
I am going to work on my family tree. I have a couple people that I would love to make progress on. I feel like all people deserve to have their story told and it is my mission to make sure my family all have their story found and saved to be passed on.

BIBLE STUDY
I found this thing on Pinterest about Bible journaling. I have never been able get into the Bible and would love to be able to, so I think that this will be great. I have not bought a special journaling Bible because they are kind of pricey, so I am going to use an old family study Bible and bought lots of cute stickers and pens.

KINDNESS
I intend on being nicer and want to make more effort to be kind, especially to family members.

So I have a few thing I want to still pick up before tomorrow and once I have everything together I will post pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.