Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Hump day

Day 11!

Just got home from a walk and I'm trying to write this but I'm watching #BB17 and can't focus. This show is so addicting. Some of the people annoy me but I can't stop watching.

I finally am starting to get over the feeling like crap hump! I think I might actually make it for 30 days. I am heading to Costco tomorrow so I need to make my menu for the rest of the month. I think that if I plan it out good and stick to it, I will have an easier time not wanting to break down and have some pizza. I have seen on FB that a lot of people are having a tougher time on R2 than on R1. I'm glad I'm not the only one. I've wanted to weight myself but by the time I remember the days half over and I like to weight first thing in the morning.

The book Dark Places has hooked me. It's a really interesting topic and written pretty well. I am getting lots of ideas from the Happiness Project also. I feel like I'm not unhappy but she makes some very good points and suggestions.

I really wish tomorrow was Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.