Thursday, September 17, 2015

Keto

I'm back at an early time. I am moving up my bed time a half hr so my routines will all be moved up. I didn't feel as tired today so that's nice but I am for sure feeling it know that it's time to power myself down. Sitting here with the house quiet and just reading articles online makes me sleepy.

What have I been reading you wonder? Well first I found some printables to help me brainstorm for my blog and then I got on Pinterest, have I mentioned how obsessed I am with Pinterest? I love this website and think it's the best thing on the internet. I have so many things around my house that I have been inspired to do from just scrolling along on Pinterest. OK so I created a binder for my blog and then I was looking up recipes.

What kind of recipes? Well I have decided to give Ketosis a try. I use to do Atkins and had no idea about this Keto diet. I found out some really interesting things and Alzheimer's runs in my family and that's on thing they say benefits from this type of diet, so I figured I would give it a try. Here is one of the many links that I found helpful.
http://www.ruled.me/guide-keto-diet/   I am going to start on Sunday since I need to make a trip to the store first and that will give me time to eat up my fruits.


I finished The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin and would recommend it to someone who wanted ideas on how they could incorporate different ideas to be happier. I will be using some and already have next months planned out. I'm so far failing at this months. I didn't finish my Whole30, I haven't been hitting the weights like I wanted and I have yet to sit down and meditate! There are 2 weeks left in the month so I found a book I wanted to read on mindfulness and meditation so if I finish that then it won't be a complete bust.

Thankful Thursday, Today I'm thankful that I have access to a computer where I can pour out my thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.