Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day

Day 9!



Today is a holiday that people usually get together to have BBQ's but with my limited food selection and the fact that my husband is working we are staying home. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and enjoy the extra day off.

So yesterday I had a good day at church. The girls gave me an idea to make myself a swear jar. I find myself easily slipping words out and I know that's just tasteless to talk like that but it's an old habit. So I have decided that I will have to give up all technology for 2 hrs every time I cuss. It's better than money in my case. I hope it works!

I have been sick to my stomach the past couple days and I think I am lacking something with my eating pan. It started Saturday when I hadn't really eaten very much and got up to fast and almost blacked out. I then had dinner and it made me very sick. I thought I was OK yesterday but I had fasted, so when I ate dinner I felt like I was going to vomit. I'm not sure that I want to eat today. Feeling sick to your stomach is a horrible feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.