Sunday, September 20, 2015

Make up day

I totally was worthless yesterday and when my alarm went off reminding me to blog I didn't have it in me! My hubby is sick so we vegged on the couch watching Arrow and I think it started rubbing off on me because my head was hurting...unless it was all the carbs I had! 

Well whatever it was I'm feeling better today and ready to attack this week of 20g of carbs a day. I fasted most of this day and had 12g for dinner. I think it'll be OK. I remember doing Atkins and once I got over the first few days it was easier. I'm hoping that my hypoglycemia doesn't flare up and make me lightheaded like the Whole30 did. I read that if I get 2tbps of coconut oil and ghee plus sea salt a day that might help. The hubby isn't happy that he has to share his cheese with me. The Whole30 he was the only one eating and he loves his cheese.

I have been pondering about a big change that I want to make and I was positive about the way I wanted to go but today on our way to church, something was said that had me second guess myself. Then all throughout church I kept feeling like the message was geared towards me. I am going to sleep on it and take that first step in the morning if that's what my gut tells me. I never before was so indecisive about things. If I wanted to do something I was going to do it, and now I'm always more concerned about how it will effect others that it has me taking awhile to follow through with stuff. I should probably work on that as a resolution.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.