Monday, September 14, 2015

Motivated Monday

It was a beautiful day today. the weather was a little warm for my hubby's taste but I love it. I wonder how we will manage to retire in Arizona like planned when his ideal temp is 65. I was inspired buy Arizona when I redid my bathroom.
And I got my grout done on my garage dump coffee table. It looks so tacky but until we move I refuse to spend lots of money on furniture. If I can't find it at a thrift store or make it, then to bad. Tomorrow my plan is to paint my living room. I had a hand painted tree on one wall where the ancestors were all hung, but every morning I get up and walk by and at least 2 picture frames would be crooked. I told them to knock it off but I think it'll just be easier to put them all back in my family albums. 

So I have decided that the next 2 weeks I'm going to do Atkins instead of Whole30. I did Atkins years ago and lost 20lbs. I will still not be having the sugars and will take away some of the veggies and fruits. I'll be able to have cheese :)
I started using my weights tonight. It wasn't bad. My father-in-law was the one who was like "hey, you use those weights yet?" lol so I figured I'd better get after it. I taped some plans to my wall and am doing M-W-F. Cardio has not been my friend. I need to get back into running but I just don't have the motivation!

I am starting Unbelievable by Stacy Horn. 
https://books.google.com/books/about/Unbelievable.html?id=RM3uK3hDFEIC
I found it on my bookshelf and haven't made it to the library yet so I was like "why not"
Should be interesting. I believe in spirits and that I have angels watching over me but some people take it a bit to far. We will see if she does because I won't be able to finish the book.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.