Friday, September 4, 2015

Nap-pity Nap Nap

Day 6!

Wow! I am exhausted. I meant to post last night but I was passed out. It took everything I had to stay up once Abby left and make dinner and just spend some quiet time with the hubby. 9 o'clock was all I could do, the timeline does say you'll need a nap and boy do I.
I had big ideas for getting out of the house today but I think I spent all my energy cleaning and getting Abby down for her morning nap!
I didn't even feel like making breakfast so I had a Lara bar and watermelon. I made the most fantastic lunch yesterday! Sausage w/apples, s.potatoes, potatoes and banana peppers. Turned out so yummy. It was sweet and I think next time I'll make it spicy.
Today's lunch is chocolate chili w/s.potatoes. I'm hoping it turned out OK. It went from crock-pot to fridge yesterday so I didn't sample it to make sure. I have found that this time around I am enjoying cooking more than I did the first time. The first time all I did was complain about all the dishes and having to cook all the time. My husband just laughed at me. I must be better prepared this time.

I'm sitting here listening to the baby monitor and it's playing here lullaby music and it is just making me want to nap! haha I guess I'll go find something to keep me awake. I hope that everyone has a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.