Saturday, September 12, 2015

Sabotage Saturday

Had a wonderful day today. We went with the in-laws to Pizza Ranch and splurged on pizza and chicken then I had some Doritos and Monster. It's funny because I was already thinking of what I would like to enjoy next Saturday. Tomorrow I'll fast. I already have most of my meals ready for the week.

I finished Dark Places!! Wow it took a turn I wasn't expecting and I couldn't put it down until I was done. Now I'm not sure what I want to move onto. That was dark so maybe I'll do something funny or romantic next. My Goodreads account is good for suggestions based on what I already have read.

I am going to spend this week researching more on blogging and following some people who have really good blogs with stuff I'm interested in. There are quit a lot of people out there who have really good advice and even though I am not doing this to make money, doesn't mean I want it to look like I don't know what I'm doing.

My hubby and I got the clutter from my tidying adventure off to the thrift store and I made a shelf and coffee table out of spare would and shutters in my garage. Lots of fun! It's funny because I like to create and my hubby love to destroy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.