Thursday, September 3, 2015

Standing strong

Day 5!

I am spreading the word of the Whole30. Whenever I have to pass up things I have to explain why, last night we had treats at YW for personal progress and I had to cut up and pass out cake but couldn't indulge so they were interested why.  A couple of the girls were even like "that sounds interesting" of course you get a couple that are like "your crazy" but oh well.

So I woke up with a killer headache like I figured I'd have eventually but I was able to have some Aleve and tea and it went away. I checked my menu for the day and it was chili, but I forgot to put it in the crock-pot yesterday so that will have to be tomorrow. It sounds weird that I'm having chili on a 92 degree day. I'm getting ready to have a smoothie and figure out how to keep myself busy today. I find the busier I am the less I think about what I could be eating. I still don't want to kill anything so, so far I'm not going along with the Whole30 timeline, which I didn't really the last time either.

I tried to read some more of the happiness project yesterday but my husband had on Arrow and I got sucked in. It's a better show than I thought it would be. I also had been reading just a random book I picked off my shelf and found that I really liked it and looked up the author, there is a whole series of these books before the one I'm reading, so now I'm in a dilemma! Do I stop and go get the others and read those first or just finish and move on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.