Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thursday feeling like a Friday

Geese Galore!!
Went on a run/walk this morning and it really is so nice out right now that I had to share. This is at one of our parks that are around a lake. Got in almost 6 miles, was a sweaty mess but it felt great.
I don't know that I'm going to make it another week on this Keto plan. I feel way more deprived than I did on Whole30 because at least I could have all the fruits and veggies i wanted and those things are high in carbs so it's limited. I need to get over my obsession with losing 10 more pounds and just be happy wit the way I look now...I wish!!


Tried to meditate today and was so tired I actually dozed off a bit! It was after I read this article. 
https://www.ideapod.com/idea/Meditation-Versus-Relaxation/55a4aa29f9430fbf40f33de9
I have a lot left to learn on what it means to meditate.

Weekend visit to meet some family is a go and I got my daughter to come along! I hope it goes well. I'm not the best with strangers or family that is like a stranger. I was nice and extended an invite to my estranged brother but he said he'd pass. I guess that's a good thing since I'd rather slam my head against a wall that be in the same room as someone who can so carelessly choose a friend over their own blood. Man am I tired of the drama! That's why I need to meditate :)

Have blessed night!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.