Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tired Tuesday

Well I didn't get my living room painted today! I got the edges ready but it just wasn't meant to be. Miss Abby had a rough day and I needed to get out and go for a walk. I got 4.15 miles in before the heat of the day. Hopefully I get it done tomorrow. I wasn't impressed with the color. I wanted gray but the hubby wanted the lightest there was so it almost looks white. I'm praying that it turns out OK because I hate when I paint and it doesn't turn out the way I had pictured.
Man oh man was I sore this morning from my weight training last night. I am at it tomorrow again and I'm hoping it doesn't still hurt. I'll probably go with less weight on Wednesdays.

I had forgotten how many carbs were in all the fruits and veggies I was eating on the Whole30 so I had to print out a list to remind me and I'll have to strategically go through all the groceries I bought. I'm not going to lie, it's been nice having cheese. I'm good without the pastas and breads. I have gone without those for awhile. I found this website that is a good explanation of the Atkins.
http://lowcarbdiets.about.com/od/lowcarb101/ss/How-To-Cut-Carbs-Web-Version-of-Ecourse.htm

I'm so tired tonight I think I'm going to turn in early! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.