Saturday, October 24, 2015

Updated: Creating a plan

Feeling overwhelmed!

Now I'm sure it's the fact that today was suppose to be my prep day, but we went to lunch at the in-laws and I ended up sick. I am now curled up on the couch closest to the bathroom. Having lofty goals is scary and to have a set back just throws things all off.



So I'm going to sit here and watch the hubby clean our 60 gallon tank (which is a huge chore that I'm glad I don't have) and come up with a new plan.


If at first...

OK so I have printed off my resolutions for November. November resolutions This should help to keep me accountable. I got this idea from the book The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin. It really is a good book full of ideas.


I will spend the morning doing my prep. Get the pork in the crockpot and my breakfast casserole in the oven and cut all my veggies. I was reading about how to freeze my squash and zucchini so it doesn't go bad. Which I will need because my food goes bad before I can get to it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.