Sunday, October 4, 2015

It's a blah day

Lessons from the week

I do not suggest that after 2 years of not drinking that you dive right in like you never quit! I am feeling it today. Not like I got drunk but just the little bit did me in. I weighed myself this morning and I was up 2 lbs in a day so it made me wonder if that was some of my problem getting weight off? It's something I'll have to watch.

Make sure to keep an eye on your bank account when you have automatic withdraws coming out or you will end up at a restaurant waiting for your in-laws to bring you cash cause your debit card wont work! I hate having issues with money but I took it in stride and rolled with it.

Resolutions

I have been sucked right back into doing my genealogy work. It really is such a great hobby and am so glad it came into my life. I am extending my tree from just the direct line to all the cousins and their families. As I am doing that if I come across a fun tidbit I am looking it up and trying to find more. I have yet to do some research on the Mennonites like I had wanted to but the days not over yet.

My jewelry has yet to be started but I have it and I have some ideas floating around so one night this week I'll devote it to starting.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!! Happy thoughts for the week ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.