Monday, October 5, 2015

Needs inspiration

Manic Monday!

I had a different day today. Abby came to keep me company and she was in a foul mood. I wish I could make her happy. I feel like I'm failing her some days.
So my week isn't starting off that great. After the stressful weekend I just can't pull myself out of this funk! I am putting back on weight. WOW that sounds depressing!! Not going to focus on the negative.

I came across some interesting stuff in my Bible studies this morning. WOW. I did not expect to be reading about homosexuality in the Bible but there it was. Weird...

I did not get any genealogy done today because I got sucked into binge watching Netflix!

I really did not get anything done today out of my resolutions other than Bible study. I don't know what my problem is. I need some motivation to get out of this funk. I think I am going to follow the advice of this and make sure to keep reminding myself that being depressed is not good for the soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.