Wednesday, October 21, 2015

trying something new

#WittyWednesday
A Buddist walks up to a hot dog stand and says "make me one with everything"

What a morning already! I thought maybe it would be easier to get my blogs done in the morning so that if I forget or get to tired at night it will get accomplished. This morning though, nothing electronically wanted to work. I'm not the most computer savvy person in the world so if restarting my computer wouldn't have worked I would've had to wait until it would have been an OK time to call my daughter.

I was all into reading blogs last night on how to get more readers and making your blog not suck. Which I have to admit that I'm not really concerned about...the getting readers, I don't want my blog to suck. I started this just for myself really and the fact that I get readers at all is awesome so I thought I should keep up on all the fun things to do.

They say add hastags, so that's what the top is for. I don't know that I did it right. I'm not that into what a hashtag is and how to use it. I came up with the witty Wednesdays because I thought it would be fun to throw in a joke for the day. It is the middle of the week and most of us are struggling to make it a couple more days. If you find them stupid then by all means please leave me a comment and I will stop.

I have others that I might try out. I also read that I'm suppose to add personality to my blog. It made me think that I really am a boring person and have no way of really doing that. I use to be interesting...I think? It also suggests that you should tell stories, also something I'm not that great at but am willing to try. So I guess I hope when I go on and on about something it doesn't drive people away.

Yesterday was a month since I left the church so it made me reflect on the differences in my life in a month. I am a non-active member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. 2 years ago I was baptized and it was the greatest blessing I could've asked for...at the time. I am not going to go into long drawn out details of how I became a member or anything. I just needed some space and the past month has been quite peaceful actually. I feel like God still loves and supports me even though I have stepped back. God loves us all and is always there to help us through our trials.







12 days of Halloween

I got to sit down and watch my favorite movie ever! Hocus Pocus. Love that movie and did you know that it was made in 1993, the year my daughter was born. I also did a little decorating. I put up a spider web from electrical tape on my front door. I forgot to go get my pumpkins but that is the goal this week. 


                                                          Have a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.