Friday, October 23, 2015

What can you accomplish in 30 days?

Prepping

 Got my shopping on! Picked up plenty of stuff for 2 weeks of Whole30, probably more. Around here we usually make a trip to Costco every paycheck so that is what I plan out. Got my menu for one week written on my calendar in the kitchen and will write up another. With only one person doing it and only two people eating, we usually have a lot of leftovers. That helps keep the budget down some. 

Tomorrow will be my main prep day. I already have my salads done because I have to separate the big bag I get from Costco. It makes it easier that way. I can just pull out a Tupperware with salad and just throw in whatever I want. I did realize that I am missing some containers so when I run back to the store for stuff I forgot I will have to grab some. I use to have a ton of old butter dishes I would use, but since starting this healthier eating and not using butter, they seem to have gotten sent home with people and never replaced.



Resolutions


I was working on my Happiness project resolutions for November and came across all the things you can do in 30 days. There are so many ideas out there, but this marriage one popped out at me. I by no means think there is a problem with my marriage. I actually am lucky enough to be married to my best friend, but I still can be aware of our relationship. Instead of just following the one I found on the internet, I created my own and thought I would share it. 30 day marriage challenge

There is also a novel writing challenge for November. The goal is to have written 50,000 words in a month, roughly 1667 words a day. You do not worry about content, it's like a very rough draft. You just write what comes to mind. This sounds fun. I have no idea what I would write about because I have never thought about being a writer.


I think that that should keep me busy for the month of November, especially since it has a big holiday in it and still trying to get a workout in. I hope I can find the motivation to get my butt moving. I am going to post positive notes around the house and I put back on my Fitbit. Looking at it lets hope spurs me into action. 



This is actually a picture my daughter drew, I just added the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.