Friday, November 13, 2015

12 favorite quotes

I don't know about you, but I love a good quote! I have a motivation wall in my gym and am always trying to add inspiration around my house if I need it. I wanted to share some of my favorites.


Funny...

This is so me!  
                                                    












                                           


Lots of people can agree with this.

                                                                                     












Love....

Simple yet true                                                                       















                                      Kind of cheesy but good

 














                             
Motivation/ Inspiration.....



                                      









Nameste

                              I have this one in my house


                               














So those are some quotes that I enjoy and that touch me in some way. What kind of quotes speak to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.