Friday, November 20, 2015

Fitness Friday

During my Whole30 I haven't had the best energy levels but knew I needed to be moving my butt in order to drop some weight. I thought if I shared it here I could keep myself accountable. 

I have made it a full week of 4am workouts, even though it has been hard on my body, I am pushing through. I chose 4am because I watch my cousin during the day and those days can get very long. It can become very easy to just skip it if it's at the end of a 12 hour day, but if it's the reason you are getting up then it's a little easier to pull off.


Workouts...

Monday = I did 1 mile on the treadmill then did this Zombie workout twice and then jumped back on the treadmill for 2 more miles. When I say treadmill, it is just walking. I tried to be a runner but it did not bring me joy so I wasn't going to force it. I do vary my incline up and down though.

Tuesday = I did a half hour on the treadmill and then I did this workout. I was having internet issues, my wifi doesn't reach my basement and is moody sometimes, so I only got 20 mins of this workout completed. It's a good one I will reuse.

Wednesday = I was so tired today! I almost shut my alarm off. This was a sore day. All the incline on the treadmill had started to wear on my ankles, but I got up and at it. I did a half hour on the treadmill and then this workout. Since I have a punching bag now I figured before I get some gloves I can get some practice in. This was a nice little workout but probably won't make the cut.

Thursday = Another hard day to get out of bed. Ever muscle in my body is killing me but I did it. Today I just did 3 miles on the treadmill and some weights. I just didn't have it in me to try anything harder.

Friday = Today I just did a repeat of Monday but I added an extra set after my 2 miles. I am feeling this week in my legs!





   I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! and find a reason to move a little :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.