Thursday, November 19, 2015

T-minus one week

Thankfulness....


This will be my last thankful Thursday post before the holiday. I truly believe that we should be thankful every day that we wake up in the morning, but in November there is more of a focus on it. If you want to see what other things I am thankful for there is this post or this post.

My Mantel



Family...

I am thankful for my family. There are so many definitions of family in this day and age. I to do not have the typical family but am so thankful for the one I can call that.

I don't have a whole big list of why family is important and that you should be thankful for, whatever form you have. I just thought I would share my thoughts on this topic before we celebrate one of the many holidays we tend to spend with our families.

A family is suppose to provide unconditional love and support. If that is not the case then keep searching. You were not put on this earth to be alone. Yes, were sent here with a certain family for whatever reason, but I believe that there are many possibilities out in the world.




I found this cute Pin on Thanksgiving and wanted to share it.





I also created this Thanksgiving day menu on PicMonkey but I haven't gotten the whole sharing printables down yet so if you want to save the picture to print out, feel free.






I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday in whatever form that is. I myself will be having my in-laws over for some turkey. I tried to talk them into ordering a pizza but it didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.