Friday, December 4, 2015

Fitness Friday

Today is suppose to be, my earliest childhood memory. I have to be honest with you, I don't really remember much from my childhood. I had a concussion when I was younger and also, I did a lot of drugs and drinking when I was younger, so my memory has greatly been affected.  
Plus I couldn't come up with anything that wasn't very depressing and why on earth would I do that to my readers!


Instead I'm going to recount my weeks fitness effort. That's funner than silly old me and my drama.


Workouts

MONDAY: So I started doing the 4 week challenge. Today was HITT to be FIIT and man was it hard. I had hoped that I would be able to do all my workouts in my gym but my wifi wouldn't reach for my laptop to get a signal. I had to end up dragging my weights up stairs to do it, then 15 minutes on my elliptical and 15 minutes on the treadmill.


TUESDAY:  wifi fixed!! Slim and Sculpted arms was the workout today. I can't do the heavy weights that she does but my arms were burning when I was done. I decided that in the afternoon to get a little energy I would do a quick Tabata of different things. 30 minutes on the treadmill.


WEDNESDAY: I had a lot of trouble with this one. 10 minute tighter waist. I do not have very good balance and having to be on my elbows, backwards, was to much for me. I used my stability ball and ab chair instead then did 3 miles on the treadmill.
In the afternoon I did my Tabata. Which was mostly leg moves.


THURSDAY: When I took my laptop downstairs and for some reason the video wouldn't load...which I think was a sign that I was not to do this challenge anymore. I honestly wasn't feeling it. There is no background music and I really NEED music to workout. I went through my saved workouts and found this one. WOW! I am so feeling it.  Then I did a 30 minutes on the treadmill but also went for a nice 40 minute walk outside in the afternoon.


FRIDAY: I didn't want to hurt myself so I slept in and just got a nice 4 mile walk, outside.
I have been having some issues with my old injuries flaring up. I have decided that since I did the Whole30 I'm going to eliminate a few more things from my diet to see if I can reduce my inflammation.
It is really hard to get a good workout in when you can barely bend over or walk without limping.


So since I have given up on the 4 week tone up challenge I will have to either find another one or go back to just finding a different workout every day. I'll work on that this weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.