Friday, December 11, 2015

If I won the lottery

OK, so my blog challenge for today is my most proud moment and that is for sure the birth of my daughter. Hands down most proud. And tomorrows is if I won the lottery. I of course would do lots of donating and paying for family's bills. 

I have worked out so hard this week that I wanted to share that instead of talking about what I'd do with lottery money that will never happen.

I started my Jillian Michaels inspired 30 day workout. It's a combination I found here. I din't order the DVD's so thankfully this rotation is all available on Youtube.


Monday

I got up @6 to get my first workout in.
I did the 30 day shred, level 1 and 15 minutes on the elliptical.
I got my steps in but for the life of me I can't remember how. I need to start writing these things down!

Tuesday

I got up @410 to get done before Abby got here.
I did 30 day shred, level 1 and then I danced around my house for an hour. I know that probably sounds weird but I turned on Spotify and Abby was so happy, that I just was like running in place to the music and dancing around. I got 14,ooo steps in.

Wednesday

Up @410
I did No more trouble zones for 50 mins and 10 mins on the elliptical.
It was a nice day so I went and walked for 3 1/2 miles. Got my steps in.

Thursday

Up @410
Back to the 30 day shred, level 1 (which was easier today)
I got on the stationary bike for 10 mins and I went for a half hour walk around the lake.

Friday

I can't wait till tomorrow and not getting up @410!
Jillian Michaels Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, 55 minutes kicked my butt! That's a hard one to be happy to do. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.