Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Introduction

Ok, here it goes. Day one is introduction and I will do day 2 which is 20 facts about me.



  1. My name is Lisa,
  2.  I am a Capricorn 
  3. who was born the second week in January.
  4. I am the youngest child of my mother
  5. and the middle child of my father.
  6. I was born a blond but dye my hair ALL the time.
  7. Married for the third and last time.
  8. I have one child, who is 22! Oh that's right I didn't tell you how old I am.
  9. I do have 2 step children, that I never see.
  10. I did not graduate from high school but have a GED.
  11. My vehicle of choice is an SUV.
  12. I have 3 dogs, one which I rescued from a parking lot 
  13. and a Chinese Water Dragon named Gallum.
  14. I am self employed...my husbands choice.
  15. My favorite color is purple.
  16. I prefer to listen to hip hop, especially when working out.
  17. My favorite food hands down is PIZZA!!
  18. I didn't start eating vegetables until about 4 years ago.
  19. I HATE snakes
  20. and am afraid of heights.

That's me in a nutshell. I had to think awhile on this list because I am not a very complex or diverse person who has done lots of adventuresome things with her life so far.
 I know they say that you should be yourself with your blog, try to make a connection with your readers. I am not so sure I accomplished that here with this one. If there is any of these facts that you would like elaborated on, I would gladly do that.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.