Monday, December 28, 2015

Motivation Monday

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas time. Now it's on to New years resolutions. Goals or habits I think is what I'm going to call them instead.
 I have been racking my brain trying to figure out what I want to accomplish most and making a plan to do it.

I want to get fit! How will I go about reaching that goal?
I am going to change up my workout routine for one. I was getting up @ 4:15am and trying to get it all in before 6am.
Not going to work anymore. So I am getting up @5am and spending an hr doing weights, then when Abby leaves @4:15pm I will do my cardio. I need to start with a minimum of 5 miles a day.
I am doing this because the hubby and I are planning a hike up Pikes Peak in May!!

My workout today was: Skinnymom weight loss


I want to read the Harry Potter series.
I have heard this is a good read. When my daughter had the books it wasn't something that I would've thought, but I have seen a lot of adults who say it should be done. I went to Half-Price Books and picked up the first 2.
I will be reading other stuff also.



I want to do Keto/Atkins.
I was going to do another round of Whole30 but I didn't really see any results the last round. I did Atkins years ago and loved my results. I want to try a new recipe each week. I'm sure I will be sticking to the basics until I get use to it.






That's it for now. I didn't want to take on to many so as not to fail. I have other little hobbies I want to take up but not sure that that will happen right away. What kind of resolutions do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.