Monday, December 7, 2015

Personal Traits

3 traits I'm proud of...

That is the challenge for today. Share 3 traits I'm proud of. I really am starting to rethink this 31 day blog challenge because I do not talk about myself very kindly nor do I like sharing it with others. I guess it is a learning experience!

OK so trait #1

Generous 

I like to think that I am generous to a fault. I would rather give than receive and will do it when ever I get the chance. I like to tip big, donate often and my tithe is usually more than 10%. I'm not sure why I am this way. I don't remember growing up and seeing that as an example in my household or from the people around me. It just makes me happy when others are happy.

trait #2

Understanding

I will admit that I use to not care what others were going through. I was self centered. I had it thrown in my face quit often, but I am not that way anymore. I will remind myself when someone around me is having a bad day or takes something out on me, that maybe they are not meaning the things they are saying. I have acted a fool in my past so I can have that perspective now.

trait #3

Caring


This one I am most proud of. I care for everyone around me. I don't even know how really to express that I am caring. I would give someone the shirt off my back if they needed it. I wish I acted upon this more often but I am an introvert who has anxiety so going out into the world to dive into helping is often to scary. My heart is in the right place.

So those are my traits, but since I don't blog on the weekends, Yesterdays was my 10 favorite food.
1. PIZZA!!
2. Doritos
3. Cookies
4. Burritos
5. PIZZA!
6. Pulled Pork
7. Deconstructed egg roll
8. Mongolian Beef
9. Chicken
10. PIZZA!!

I use to be a very picky eater! I only would eat certain things but as I grew up my taste buds changed. Then I did a Whole30 and could only eat certain foods. I had to do a lot of cooking and finding new ways to make things healthy so my tastes have changed, except for the fact that I could eat pizza every day.  

That's all the sharing I can do for one day. I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow because It's talking about my tattoos :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.