Thursday, December 17, 2015

Sesame Street

Half way through the month and my blog challenge. It has given me more time to focus on what I want to be posting come the new year.
Yesterday was, favorite childhood book. I am sort of a book nerd. I use to hate reading, but as an adult I just love a good book that sucks you in to the point you are up all night trying to finish. I need to make more time for it.

Monster at the end of this book

I was obsessed with this book as a child. I just loved the simplicity of it. It was such a cute little story that I could read over and over again. I kept the book and gave it to my daughter. I would read it to all the daycare kids. I still have the same book since my daughter moved out and now I read it to my cousins baby when she's being crazy. It is a little torn up and could use some tape, but mostly it is in good condition for a book that's over 30 years old.






Todays topic is My dream job.

My dream job would have to be a guide of some kind. I want to live in Arizona and we plan on retiring there. We just can't go until then. I would love to be a travel guide, like hiking or kayaking. Some sort of job that I could be outside as much as possible doing something I LOVE. Don't get me wrong, I love kids and being able to stay home with my hubby and still be an influence in a young life, is great.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.