Monday, December 14, 2015

What's in your bag?

Todays topic is what I have in my handbag so I figured here's an opportunity to talk about what we should carry around in case of emergency.

I'll be honest, I don't carry a purse/handbag. I use to carry one that was so heavy that it hurt my back. It wasn't worth it. Now I leave the house with whatever fits in my pockets.
I do have a purse for times I don't have pockets.

What is in it?

Kleenex
Chapstick
Deoderant
Tweezers
Superglue
Comb
Nail file
Lotion
Hand sanitizer
Band-aids
Body spray
Hydrocortazone (I'm allergic)
Nail clippers
Aspirin

That's what's in a make-up bag. I have my wallet and a reusable bag thrown in my purse too.
I also have a bug out bag in my closet that I throw in my car when we go on road trips.

What should be in your bag?

All of the above &
sewing kit
matches/lighter (even if you don't smoke)
Bobby pins/hair tye
Phone charger
Dental stuff (they make disposable brushes)
Wipes
Small flashlight
Some sort of snack

That's what I would suggest keeping in your bag and stuff I have in my bug out bag. I found this fun little homemade survival-kit. I'm thinking I need to make one of these...or 2.









I almost forgot that yesterdays blog topic was my favorite quote and I find this fitting. 
The biggest lie I tell myself is, "I don't have to write it down, I'll remember it"
That's my favorite....right now. It changes often.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.