Monday, December 21, 2015

Where do I want to be in 10yrs?

Where do I want to be in 10 years?

That is the question of the day.

My husband and I try to be fly by the seat of our pants people. We don't make a lot of plans, yet I have to be planning weeks ahead for my blog, workouts and meals.

So I guess I am a planner.

In 10 years I know for sure I would like to be at my ideal weight and be healthy. It may take me 10 years to get there, but I really hope not. I am going to focus this year on chipping away at it.

I would also like to be moved away. We would like to retire in AZ but we have 20 years before we can do that. I would just like to get out of this stupid house(the ex picked out) and out of the city. We would like to not have neighbors.

Being a grandmother would also be pretty awesome, but I don't know that that will ever be in my cards. My daughter hates kids, my son isn't really a big fan either. What's a mom to do but pray!

Those are my 3 top wants. I have more little ones that I plan to achieve in the next year.






Where do you want to be in 10 years? I hope it's somewhere beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.