Friday, January 1, 2016

Fitness Friday

Happy New Year! Welcome to 2016. I hope it's wonderful year for you. 

I wanted to share my workouts for this holiday week.



Monday:
This day was hard! Being very lazy over the week of Christmas was a big mistake. I had a rough time getting my workout done today. 
I started with a video that just wouldn't load so I went to my trusty Jillian Michaels video.



This kicked my butt. I did later in the day get and hour walk on the treadmill. 


Tuesday
 We got snow so I needed to get the driveway cleared. That was about 45 mins of heavy snow removal. Then I was already sweaty so I figured I'd do this video. I will regret this in the morning haha.


Wednesday:
I was in so much pain when I got up I was only able to walk for a half hour on the treadmill, and that was slower than usual. This gave me the chance to work on what I will be posting for January. 
I am going to be doing more workouts but still sharing foods and random stuff I'm doing. 


Thursday:
Up @ 5 to do my workout for the day.



I didn't get the whole workout in cause of stomach issues but I got enough to get my heart rate up.


Friday:
Today I am going to #Optoutside, It's snowy and cold here but I don't care. It's a new year so I'm going to find a place to hike. At least 5 miles.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.