Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Fitness

Let's wind this week up with some fun workouts!
It has been a week into the new year and so far I have been able to stick to my goals...mostly! 
How is everyone else doing? I hope that things are going smoothly.





I don't have a time frame to fit my workout into today so I'm going to go a little long. I feel like I haven't been working hard enough.

I found this video on Pinterest. I have a punching bag and gloves that do not get enough use out of them. It s a cardio kickboxing video by Grokker that of course I can't get to upload!
I didn't do the whole video. It was just to intense for me. I am not that coordinated so I tried another Grokker video. 
I was hoping to find someone I could follow today...not Kelly Lee, she breaths out to loudly. Wow do I sound judgy!! I just am having a hard time with this. 

My second video is Shaun T. I had never done one of his videos before but I hear he's all the rage so that's why I chose it.
Oh MY!! This is an intense video for your arms. I am for sure adding it to my list. I'll have to work up to heavier weights with it.






Those two videos were for upper body and I'm exhausted but I need to give a little love to the bottom before calling it a day. I found this video just searching youtube.
Holy Cow! This one BURNS. I can see where this will help the thighs, if you don't fall over.






Well, that's it for today! I feel great and hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.