Thursday, January 21, 2016

Friday Fitness

I have created a workout printable. As I posted on Monday, I am getting tired of not finding what I need when it comes to workouts. 
Well, I found that I really do enjoy Jillian Michaels but some of her workouts are only in the 20 minute range and I need a little more than that.

So I sat down with the already created workout list and used it to build off of. 
Now I said I made a printable and I just have to say that I had the hardest time with this. I tried the embeding trick to have it as a link but after a few hours, I couldn't get it to work.

Instead I made one on PicMonkey.com hoping to share that one and wouldn't you know it, the links don't work. I just can't seem to get this whole printable thing to work.




If you can print off PDF here is the other version of my Workout Printable. I know that not everyone can load PDF's so that's why I tried to embed it. I guess it is something I need to continue to work at.
All the videos can be found on YouTube so if you wanted to look up one you could just type it in off the picture. What a hassle though. 
I will hopefully get better at this.

I hope everyone had a wonderful week and enjoy your weekend. #Optoutside if you can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.