Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thursday Thighs

In case you haven't noticed my daily theme after a body part. Monday I did the Brutal Butt Workout. Man is that name true!
I highly recommend this workout if you don't want to sit the next day...just kidding. It's a great workout.


Todays workouts:
Back at the legs and my thighs. I need to start bulking up my legs getting prepped for my hike in May.




I am trying out other videos since I just can't seem to be happy with any so far. I am giving Fitness Blender one more shot with this video, but I am not a big fan of the water breaks in the middle of the videos.





These videos will do for this morning, got my 30 minutes of working out and later I will get in my treadmill time. I do like jessicasmithtv on youtube so maybe I will stick with her...I'm not holding my breath.


Keto Meals:

My meals have been so sporadic this week. I've been busy, but it basically consists of Pulled pork, Salads and cheese. Lots of eggs, Qwest bars to help with my sweet cravings. I haven't felt hungry, just bored. Next week should be a little calmer so I will make sure I have a menu planned and follow it.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.