Sunday, January 31, 2016

Valentines Day Printable

Here I go making another attempt at a printable!
Valentines Day is coming up soon and even though it isn't one of my favorite holidays (to many temptations) it doesn't mean that I can't make some pretties. 
I like to decorate the house with hearts and flowers. Pink is not my favorite color but I have grown to like it more than I use to.

Where did Valentines come from? According to Wikipedia, some early Christian martyrs were named Valentine. From martyrs to flowers and chocolates, seems like a big stretch.

The hubby and I usually don't go for the traditional Valentines gifts. It is just another day for us. We always just randomly give each other stuff instead of waiting for a holiday. So that's what made me create this printable. 
It's all random nice things you can do for the other, without buying flowers and chocolates.





This gives you the week leading up to the big day, a new idea each day. I created it on Picmonkey.com, I love this site. There are so many possibilities when it comes to creating and editing.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful holiday and don't O.D. on chocolate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.