Monday, February 29, 2016

Social Media Schedule

This post is about creating a schedule in hopes to get more follows on my blog. Now that being said, I didn't start this blog to make money. I started because I thought it would be fun. If that is the case then I shouldn't care how many followers I have...right? 

Well, oddly enough I'm having a problem with not having a mass following. It's like I feel like I was picked last for dodgeball, but I know that's absurd for an adult to feel that way about a blog, and it took a lot to admit that.

So I created this cheat sheet for me to remember to engage. I am not the most interactive person so even just to randomly comment on other peoples blogs seemed weird to me at first, like "who would want to hear what I have to say" type of reaction, but I have gotten better at it.




I laminated it and put it at the front of my blogging binder. I still feel like I'm trying to force myself on the world, but I don't think I'm ready to give up just yet. 

I hope you can re-use this printable I made as my reminder. The download is in the cheat sheet.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.