Thursday, February 18, 2016

You used WHAT to clean that?

Since posting my new cleaning schedule I have been looking at alternative cleaning products also. I have animals and a little one running around my house so I am not a big fan of chemical laden products. I am going to show you what I found.

Most people know that you can mix baking soda and vinegar to make a cleaner. This is a common go to if you want a cleaner from household items, but what else is there?

Baby Oil
I don't have any stainless steel appliances but I'm sure one day I will and I'm sure lots of people do. I found this link that isn't a cleaner per-say but it's good to know if you have little fingers always touching stuff. That you www.unoriginalmom.com for sharing this.

Dryer Sheets
Here is another one I would not have thought. Here is the link to this and multiple other examples of using stuff around the house in different ways.

Coca-Cola
Now most of us have heard that Coke will eat away battery acid so of course it should clean other things, right? I haven't ever tried it but I will if it really works. Here is a link to an article on how to use it to clean.

Walnuts
I have so many scratches in my wood floors so I am going to for sure try this one. Here is the link so you can see the results for yourself. I would love if I didn't have to rip up my flooring!

Toothpaste
This is the weirdest one yet and it makes me wonder if I want to put this stuff in my mouth anymore.
binkiesandbriefcases.com posted about using toothpaste to clean your toilets, EWW toilets, really! Well I guess if it works, here is the link.


I hope this helps you in some way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.