Thursday, March 31, 2016

April Showers bring.....

Don't you just love when you are getting into bed, almost all comfortable and BAM! a great blog idea pops in your head. It happened with this one the other night so I had to get up and write it down so I wouldn't forget.

I think everyone knows the saying "April Showers bring May Flowers" but what else can April bring?

Well I thought it could bring nice comments to random people so that way it's like watering a flower, come May you may have a blooming relationship.

I created a fun PRINTABLE to remind you of  each day of the week and do them every week of April.



I am so excited to see the results of this. Please leave any fun experiences you have if you take this on, I would love to know how it goes! 



2 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Love it! I love the random idea. Just whatever hits me as cute or makes me laugh. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I think my best posts are just random ideas instead of ones where I have to sit down and force.

      Delete

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.