Friday, March 11, 2016

How and Why I created my Tabata Leg Workout

I created this leg workout because, well for one if you have read any of my workout posts, you know how I have issues finding a good video that keeps me interested and second, my Internet isn't always the most reliable, so getting into a video to have it stop in the middle of a set is very disturbing.
I thought  "Hey, you can create something simple to use offline"


With all the videos I have done over the last 6 months I have created a list of favorite moves that I don't dread doing. Those got made into a workout and I tend to like the Tabata form better than just doing a certain number of sets, plus it gets in your cardio in case you don't have time for that.

My Tabata timer was set for 10 rounds so I picked out my 10 favorite and then added the cardio bit on the rest and then just typed it up to print for my wall.
Total time is 30 secs shy of a half hour if you do it 3 times.





You can also download it here if you would like. I just made it plain this time. No Picmonkey creation, I used Word so since it's not an image I can't figure out how to post it. I took a picture of it though so you can see it before downloading it.
I printed it on neon orange paper so it stands out to me.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.