Monday, March 7, 2016

How I decorated my mantel with a St. Patrick's Day Printable

I have never been one to celebrate St. Patrick's Day but I do enjoy decorating for it. I do have some ancestry from Ireland so that makes it mean something to me, even if I just found this out. 

I created this printable for my mantle. You can download it here if you like it. 

It's hard to get to fancy with St. Patrick's since weeks later you have Easter and you have all the fun stuff for that.
That's why I just do my mantel and table top. 
I hope you enjoy.




    This is what I ended up doing with my printable. I usually don't put up a picture over the mantle but I had this frame just laying around, wanting to be used.



2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! The colors look so great against that purple!!
    Love the printable, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.