Tuesday, March 1, 2016

March shall be a month of learning

What can you learn without having to make the commitment to enroll in school?


That has been my question lately. I do not have time to be attending a school on a daily basis but I want to learn something new, always.

So I put together this list of things I am looking into.

When I learned that you could take free classes from MIT, I was like "what can I learn and is it really free?"  It is really free but if you want a certification than you have to pay for it. Here is the link for you to get on and find something that interests you.

It never fails that when I have an idea for a post, I go looking for help and ideas on the internet and someone else has already covered my idea so well that I feel inadequate even writing about the topic. Here is a link to a website that has 37 websites to choose from for learning,

I have also installed the Dulingo app on my phone to teach and learn German. My hubby is German and so is Miss Abby and they say young minds are pretty mold-able. Dulingo is a very easy to use language app for beginners.

If you are like me and have a desire to make your blog look better but are not sure how to code? Well I found this link on beginner HTML that I hope will help me understand.


I have lots more that I want to do but there are only so many hours in the day and I do not want to burn out so I will have to focus on a few at a time. I hope that I have inspired you to look into something new to learn.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.