Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Reading is Fundamental!

In honor of the great Dr. Seuss's Birthday, I wanted to share some of my favorite quotes from some of his books. I have always had a love for Dr. Seuss. I still have some books that didn't get passed on to my daughter and she always had at least a couple of them to read whenever the moment struck. 

I currently am reading "The Foot Book to Abby" and it's one that if you read it enough you just know it by heart. It helps to learn where your feet are!

It is very common to pass on the "oh the places you'll go" book to your child or student at certain stages of life. I did but some how I still have it.

When I worked at a daycare, I ordered a "Hat Full of Seuss" it has 5 stories in it. Also when I worked there I would decorate my walls with characters from the books.





I love this one! I mean it is very true. Blending in leads to a boring life.



I printed this off and framed it for my daughters 16th Birthday. I wish I would've learned this sooner in life.



I hope that you all enjoy the wonderful Dr. Seuss as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.