Friday, April 15, 2016

5 Inspiring Fitness Blogs to pump you up!

 I have been on the journey to a better me for almost a year now and half of that has been really using the internet to help me so I wanted to share some blogs that help give me ideas and get me moving.

Now if you are anything like me then you are very picky about what you will continue to do and what you will instantly give up on. I have countless fitness blog posts about all the workouts I have tried. This post is about the people not the workouts and about their stories.






1. jerseygirltalk.com First up on my list is someone I started following because of the name. I love all things Jersey and have ancestors from their so I feel like it's good to support. This blog was created by Adrienne and she has been at it for a while now. She posts videos for people to follow and a section on fashion. There are also recipes, which is always nice. I say give her a look if you are wanting a change in routine.


2. corinanielsen.com  This blog is my inspiration to start with the heavy weights and to not worry about cardio. I had still been trying to be a runner, which just wasn't working for me. She does such a good job of laying out a basic workout routine and like me she switches it up often. There is also a timeline showing that it doesn't happen overnight and I think that is what most people need to focus on. IT WILL COME!


3. niashanks.com I found this blog due to an article on Pinterest. Nia has great information to share and she writes some awesome tutorials that I would suggest if you are a beginner than you should print some of it out to be able to look at it often. She has a Podcast which is nice to have access to (for those that don't like reading) This would be a blog to save and follow if you were wanting to focus on hitting the weights.


4. greatist.com  Now this isn't really a blog per-say but I had to add it to the list because it is a great tool to use when it comes to finding inspiration to get moving and get that workout in when you feel like you'd rather be anywhere else.



5. fitgirlsdiary.com Monica started this blog five years ago as a way to get serious about her goals and through this blog she shares her experience with us. I love when people want to share! It is so inspiring to read other peoples trial and errors cause then I don't feel like I'm the only one. She share wonderful recipes and even has them broken down into meals for us, score! time saver. There are 3 different workout programs she has links to and also a fitness section with tips and inspiration. I like that she calls it a diary because that is how I feel my blog is sometimes, a diary.



Well I hope that these 5 fitness blogs have inspired you like they have inspired me . Get out there and get moving, lift a weight or cook a healthy meal.
* If you have a favorite fitness blog that you would like to share, please do so. We are all in this together.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fell free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear feedback.